The Davis/Mosby Center is the ideal location for your next bridal or baby shower, birthday party, family gathering, club meeting, holiday party, or office seminar.
The Davis/Mosby Center is a beautiful new space in a great location away from the hustle and bustle of town. Renting the Davis/Mosby Center supports the Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society. As a non-profit organization, the BGWC Humane Society would not exist without the support of our great community. Thank you for your support!!
This serves as an information sheet only. All rates, policies, and procedures are subject to change.
The Davis/Mosby Center is available for rental seven days a week.
The capacity of the Davis/Mosby Center is 133 people; the capacity may increase or decrease based on the layout and/or activities.
Clean up needs to be completed by the end of your rental time.
• Cleanup of all food, supplies, etc. and removal of personal property and decorations that were not present in the space when you took possession of it.
• Collect all trash and place it in the dumpster within tied trash bags.
• Use provided cleaner to wipe down kitchen counter, serving station, and all tables.
• Any items used from the kitchen must be washed, dried, and put back in their original location.
• Sweep floors in main room and kitchen.
Equipment and Amenities Included in the Rental Rate
• 150 Chairs (120 plastic white & 30 plastic black)
• 32 8’ black banquet tables
• 13 8’ white foldable banquet tables
• 15 5’ white round tables
• Additional smaller rectangle and square tables are available if needed
• Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove with cook top, sink, basic kitchen items and cleaning supplies
• Projector, microphone, sound system, (sound system will work well for meetings etc. but a professional DJ with sound equipment will be needed for events that include dancing)
• Misc. items - white board with easel, podium, coat rack
Event Access Code
Renter shall be provided an event specific access code for use during your rental period. This code will allow you access to the venue and to also arm the security system at the end of your event.
Event Setup and Decoration
• There is a table and chair set up fee of $75.
• All decorations must be temporary. Adhesive, staples, pushpins, tape, or any other hanging method is not permitted on the walls or from the ceiling.
• The space is rented hourly based on your need at $50 per hour. (Ask about extended hour/day rentals.)
• Table and chair setup and breakdown are $75.
• Storage for the night prior to the event will be $50 if the space is not rented.
• A completed contract, non-refundable rental payment, and refundable security deposit are due to complete a reservation.
• You are responsible for leaving the space in the same condition in which you found it.
• You are responsible for the actions of your guests.
• All children must be chaperoned at all times.
• No less than two adults must be present at all times for a child or teen party.
• The Air / Heat must return to the temperature that the thermostat was set on upon arriving at the venue.
• The side door to the event room must be manually unlocked therefore please ensure that it is manually locked when leaving.
• The burning of candles is not allowed with the exception of birthday candles on the cake.
• Smoking is not permitted in the building but is permitted outside the space near the provided butt receptacles.
• You will be legally responsible for monitoring alcohol consumed by your guests. It is our policy to allow limited alcoholic beverages within the space. Beer, champagne, and wine are permitted. Beer must be in aluminum cans or kegs. Glass champagne and wine bottles are permitted but must be served into plastic drinking glasses.
You may reschedule your Davis/Mosby Center rental one time. Arrangements for a new date must be made at least 30 days prior to your rental date to provide time for the Davis/Mosby Center to fill your original date. If eligible, we will work to find an alternative date. If you choose not to reschedule then the cancellation policy applies.
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
• Call or Email Tricia, Event Coordinator, at 270/282-0268 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability or to schedule a tour of the venue.
• You may place a hold on date(s) for up to seven days. Be sure to guarantee your reservation before your hold expires by returning the completed signed contract with the balance due. Holds are removed without notification after seven days if the rental has not been finalized.
• One half of rental cost, refundable security deposit, and contract are due to finalize and guarantee a rental of the Davis/Mosby Center.
• If you cancel your rental only the $50 security deposit is refundable. The rental rate is non-refundable and will be forfeited. (If Davis/Mosby Center were to cancel due to inclement weather or situations beyond our control you may reschedule or receive a full refund.)you may reschedule or receive a full refund.)