The Davis/Mosby Center is the ideal location for your next bridal or baby shower, birthday party, family gathering, club meeting, holiday party, or office seminar.
The Davis/Mosby Center is a beautiful new space in a great location away from the hustle and bustle of town. Renting the Davis/Mosby Center supports the Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society. As a non-profit organization, the BGWC Humane Society would not exist without the support of our great community. Thank you for your support!!
The following does not represent a rental agreement but as an information sheet only. All rates, policies, and procedures are subject to change.
Equipment and Amenities Included in Rental Rate
• 150 Chairs (120 plastic white & 30 plastic black)
• 32 8’ black banquet tables
• 13 8’ foldable white banquet tables
• Additional smaller rectangle and square tables are available if needed
• 15 5’ white round tables
• Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove with cook top, sink, basic kitchen
items and cleaning supplies.
• Projector, microphone, sound system, lectern
(sound system will work well for meetings etc. but a professional DJ with sound
equipment will be needed for wedding receptions that include dancing)
• White board with easel
The capacity of the Davis/Mosby Center is 133 people; the capacity may increase or
decrease based on the layout and activities.
Rates and Rental Time Frames
• The space is rented hourly based on your need. Hourly Rate $50.
• Table and chair setup and breakdown are $75.
• Storage for the night prior to the event will be $50 if the space is not rented.
• A completed contract, non-refundable rental payment, and refundable security deposit are due
to make a reservation.
The Davis/Mosby Center is available for rental seven days a week on a first come, first serve basis.
• Call or Email Tricia, Event Coordinator, at 270/282-0268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to check on availability or to schedule a tour of the venue.
• You may place a hold on date(s) for up to three days. Be sure to guarantee your reservation
before your hold expires by returning the completed signed contact with the balance due. Holds
are removed without notification after three days if the rental has not been guaranteed.
• One half of the rental cost, refundable security deposit, and contract are due to finalize and
guarantee a rental of the Davis/Mosby Center.
• You are responsible for leaving the space in the same condition in which you found it.
• You are responsible for the actions of your guests.
• All children must be chaperoned at all times.
• No less than two adults must be present at all times for a child or teen party.
• The Air/Heat must return to the temperature that the thermostat was set on upon
arriving at the venue.
• The side door to the event room must be manually unlocked therefore please ensure that it is
manually locked when leaving.
• The burning of candles is not allowed with the exception of birthday candles on the cake.
• Smoking is not permitted in the building. Smoking is only permitted outside the space near the
provided butt receptacles.
• You will be legally responsible for monitoring alcohol consumed by your guests. It is our policy to allow limited alcoholic beverages within the space. Beer, champagne, and wine are permitted. Beer must be in aluminum cans or kegs. Glass champagne and wine bottles are permitted but must be served into plastic drinking glasses.
Event Setup and Decoration
• There is a table and chair set up fee of $75.
• All decorations must be temporary. Adhesive, staples, pushpins, tape, or any other hanging
method is not permitted on the walls or from the ceiling.
Clean up needs to be completed by the end of your rental time.
• Cleanup of all food, supplies, paper products, etc. and removal of personal property and
decorations that were not present in the space when you took control of it.
• Collect all trash and place it in the dumpster within tied trash bags. • Use provided cleaner to
wipe down kitchen counter, serving station, and all tables.
• Any items used from the kitchen must be washed, dried, and put back in their original location.
• Sweep floors in main room and kitchen.
Renter shall be provided an event specific access code for use during your rental period.
You may reschedule your Davis/Mosby Center rental one time. Arrangements for a new date must be made at least 30 days prior to your rental date to provide time for the Davis/Mosby Center to fill your original date. If eligible, we will work to find an alternative date. If you choose not to reschedule then the cancellation policy applies.
If you cancel your rental only the $50 security deposit is refundable. The rental rate is non-refundable and will be forfeited. (If Davis/Mosby Center were to cancel due to inclement weather or situations beyond our control you may reschedule or receive a full refund.)